Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Refreshing Sales Pty Ltd ACN 600 759 537
2. Family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our entry page here.
5. Closing date for entry will be 28/02/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Entry is available to the residents of the United States of America and Australia only
- There will be 5 winners selected at random at the end of the competition
- Each winner will receive a prize of 1 BerryBest Baby hair brush shipped to their address in USA or Australia
- Each winner must provide a current postal address to be eligible to receive their prize
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by Random Name Picker software.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners how the prize will be distributed.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material in relation to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s names will be displayed on our Facebook page and Twitter after such time as the winners are able to be personally notified by e-mail and have responded to accept the prize.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.